Lachlan passed away in January 2010. As a memorial, this site remains as he left it.
Therefore the information on this site may not be current or accurate and should not be relied upon.
For more information follow this link
Welcome to Lachlan Cranswick's Personal Homepage in Melbourne, Australia
Clubs, Libraries, Associations, Music, Societies, Culture and Kulcher
Getting to and things to do in the Deep River, Upper Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada area
Lachlan's Deep River homepage is at http://lachlan.bluehaze.com.au/chalk_river/
- Town of Deep River:
- Deep River Clubs and Associations
- W.B. Lewis Public Library - Deep River
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. ; 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 11a.m. to 2 p.m. ; 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ; 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday CLOSED
- Deep River Indoor Facilities
- Deep River Arena, Skating Schedule, Community Centre, Community Pool, Curling & Squash Club,
Golf Club House, Hill House, Riverfitness, Deep River Royal Canadian Legion Br. 436, Schools,
W.B. Lewis Public Library
- Deep River Outdoor Facilities
- Cedar Park, Grouse Park, Hill Park, Additional Parks, Lamure Beach, Ottawa River, Pine Point Beach,
Marina, Mackenzie Campuses, Hunting Land, Lawn Bowling, Golf Course, Tennis Courts, X Country Ski Trails,
Mount Martin Ski Club, Ottawa River Waterways, Silver Spoon Ski Trails (X Country), Snowmobiling Trials
- Deep River Yacht & Tennis Club Website
- Deep River Skating Club
- Town of Petawawa -
- Petawawa Parks and Recreation
- Petawawa Clubs:
- Band - Petawawa Legion Community Band, Computer Club, Dog Club - Champlain Dog Club (CDC),
Fund Raising Committee, Girl Guides of Canada, Horticultural Society, Kayaking, Model Airplane Club,
Petawawa Ski Club, Quilting Group, Renfrew County Wing Riders, Silver Threads Seniors Club,
Scouts Canada, Society For Creative Anachronism, T.O.P.S., Tai Chi - Upper Ottawa Valley Tai Chi Club,
Table Tennis, Tennis Club - Civitan Tennis Club, Theatre - Valley Playmakers
- Petawawa Sports:
- Petawawa Facilities:
- Petawawa Special Events:
If you are feeling sociable, my new E-mail address is
[address now invalid] (replace the *at* with an @ ) . Old E-mail
addresses might be giving forwarding or reliability problems. Please
use clear titles in any Email - otherwise messages might accidentally
get put in the SPAM list due to large amount of junk Email being
received. So, if you don't get an expected reply to any messages, please