Lachlan passed away in January 2010. As a memorial, this site remains as he left it.
Therefore the information on this site may not be current or accurate and should not be relied upon.
For more information follow this link
Welcome to Lachlan Cranswick's Personal Homepage in Melbourne, Australia
St. Andrew's Church, Foston, East Yorkshire, UK - where John Cranswick and Elizabeth Braidley (Bradley) were married on the 21st April 1718
(Photo and information by Ken Holmes)
Lachlan's Homepage is at http://lachlan.bluehaze.com.au
Image of St. Peter's Church, Hutton Cranswick at GEN UKI
Image of St. Andrew's Church, Foston on the Wolds at GEN UKI
- Image of St. Andrew's Church, Foston, East Yorkshire, UK
- Link to "In 1823, the Parish of FOSTON ON THE WOLDS contained"
- Link to Foston on the Wolds
- Link to Yorkshire Wolds Genealogy
- Link to Yorkshire Association of Change Ringers: East Riding Branch Towers
- Link to The White Horse Inn, Main Street, Hutton Cranswick, near Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO25 9QN
- Link to Map around The White Horse Inn, Main Street, Hutton Cranswick, near Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO25 9QN
John Cranswick to Elizabeth Braidley - married at Foston Church 21st April 1718
From: "Ken Holmes"
To: "L. Cranswick" [email@example.com]
Subject: Re: Cranswicks
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:24:24 -0000
I am attaching a picture of Foston on the Wolds church.
According to the church records that I have examined the following took
Marriage. John Cranswick to Elizabeth Braidley ( Bradley ) 21-4-1718.
Also - Children of Thomas Cranswick & Catherine Lundy
Elizabeth 1759 died1763
Catherine Cranswick ( nee Lundy ) buried 1766.
Hope the picture comes out OK.
If you are feeling sociable, my new E-mail address is
[address now invalid] (replace the *at* with an @ ) . Old E-mail
addresses might be giving forwarding or reliability problems. Please
use clear titles in any Email - otherwise messages might accidentally
get put in the SPAM list due to large amount of junk Email being
received. So, if you don't get an expected reply to any messages, please