Lachlan passed away in January 2010. As a memorial, this site remains as he left it.
Therefore the information on this site may not be current or accurate and should not be relied upon.
For more information follow this link
Welcome to Lachlan Cranswick's Personal Homepage in Melbourne, Australia
Daresbury Laboratory Team Building Exercises - via Playing Worms II!
(Every Day and In Every Way, we are Getting Better and Better!)
Lachlan's Homepage is at http://lachlan.bluehaze.com.au
- Battling the Power Hungry "Ayrton Twigg" - The Epitome of Evil Amongst Worms Everywhere
- Front Cover of the Worms II Box
- Back Cover of the Worms II Box
- Worms II Homepage
- Present Aims: Wait for Worms Armageddon and:
- Under Water Exploding Sheep!
- French Sheep Strike
- Mole Bomb
- Scales Of Justice
- Sheep Launcher
- Suicide Bomb
- T17 Tips
- Commander Davidson Tips - Alternative Theories
- Dark Side vs Light Side - Cavern Girlie Info
- Darkside tip: "Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, you will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it is too easy
to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive opponent could adjust to accordingly. "
- Darkside tip: "Learn to use your psychic abilities, at the end of the enemies' turn you will say "I knew you were going to do that",
this will continue to annoy the other player time and time again and will confirm your self-righteousness. However,
the enemy may return by saying "I knew you were going to say that". Don't let them catch you out. "
- As a Light Side player you will memorise "I will kill with pride, I will kill with dignity, I will die with a vengeance".
- Captain Spadges Tips
- Link to Movies, Themes, Screensavers, Sounds, etc
If you are feeling sociable, my new E-mail address is
[address now invalid] (replace the *at* with an @ ) . Old E-mail
addresses might be giving forwarding or reliability problems. Please
use clear titles in any Email - otherwise messages might accidentally
get put in the SPAM list due to large amount of junk Email being
received. So, if you don't get an expected reply to any messages, please